About our Plastic Surgery Department
Devoted to treat issues caused by burns, trauma, birth disorder, and other diseases.
Our well-trained, foreign qualified team of senior doctors is supervising the Plastic Surgery Department. They are devoted to redeveloping body and facial defects caused by burns, trauma, birth disorder, and other diseases.
Moreover, innovative techniques and procedures are being implemented related to cosmetic surgery.
The Hospital is equipped with advanced equipment to handle multifaceted and complex cases that require reconstruction and Microvascular tissue transplantation.
The details related to various treatments offered are further elaborated here:
- Upper Eyelid Surgery is usually needed for aging effects when the upper eyelid starts to enlarge and fabricate skin folds set down over eyelashes. It can also happen due to fat bulging in the inner side of the eyes. Our professionals perform surgery with local anesthesia without any complications.
- Abdominoplasty: Due to weight gain and pregnancy, the belly may enlarge as the muscles lose their shape. Through abdominoplasty, our experienced doctors remove the extra fat safely and tighten the abdomen area.
- Laser Liposuction cosmetic surgery: This is an advanced aesthetic treatment to eliminate the fat and is completely non-invasive.
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery: After major surgery to treat breast cancer, women often choose breast reconstructive surgery to restore their shape and size. This particular procedure comprises of two different categories implant-based reconstruction or flap reconstruction.
- Facial injuries and fractures: Number of abnormalities on the neck, face, and head appeared by infection, trauma, injury, disease, and congenital disabilities. Reconstructive surgery is required to improve function by repairing the affected area to bring back the natural appearance.