About our General Surgery Department
Our General surgery department facilitates and care for patients with advanced technological support
Our General surgery department engages advanced technology to provide extraordinary care for patients in need of surgical procedures.
Our most professional surgery team has been divided into subspecialties, indicating that our qualified and experienced doctors are well-versed in advanced treatments of numerous specific areas.
This top-level of specialization and our research is essential to offer the best services and maintain our place as a leading Hospital in the private sector.
Some of the procedures done by our professionals under the General Surgery Unit are:
- Appendectomy: This is a joint surgery to remove the appendix. Our professional surgeons perform this particular surgery to remove the tumor of the appendix.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy: A surgical procedure for removing bulging varicose veins when these particular veins become visibly palpable on a human's skin.
- Breast Surgery: This surgery is the treatment of cancerous and non-cancerous tumors, which destroy, or causing the problem in the breast. This includes Breast Biopsy, Lumpectomy, and Mastectomy.
- Colon Cancer Surgery: Patients surviving with colon cancer must have a partial or complete part of the colon removed when it's impossible to recover with medicine.
- Gerontology procedures: Gastrointestinal disorders are treated with Upper GI Endoscopy, Gastric Bypass surgery, and liver biopsy.
- Hernia Repair: Hernia is a procedure to put protruding the organ back in natural pace and fix the weakened points of tissues and muscles.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: The patient's gallbladder is to be removed with small incisions on the abdomen's right side its less risky any less painful procedure.
- Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication: This Surgery is required to restore the purpose of underneath the esophageal sphincter by swaddling the stomach around the esophagus.
- Lung Surgery: Lung tissues are to be repaired or removed by lung surgery, including biopsy and lobectomy.
- Thyroidectomy: Under this procedure, our doctors treat thyroid cancer, goiter, or hyperthyroidism with an incision in the neck or other areas to access the gland.